KEM Plastic Playing Cards is a 60-year-old company specializing in one product—playing cards which are 100% cellulose acetate plastic. KEM plastic playing cards contain no vinyl, which is the raw material used by all other playing card manufacturers for their "plastic" playing cards.A set-up consists of one black deck and one gold deck. The cards come in a hard black plastic KEM box. One joker is present with each deck. The dimensions of the cards are 2-1/2 inches wide x 3-1/2 inches tall.(Poker Size) KEM cards can handle the wear and tear like no other brand of card in the industry. KEM’s high performance cards will last longer, shuffle better, and deal in such a manner that you will never want to play with anything else again.
- 100 percent cellulose acetate plastic - a unique blend of paper and plastic that provices superior flexibility and strength
- A set-up consists of one Black and one Gold deck
- The cards come in a hard black plastic Kem box
- Superior flexibility and strength
- Scuff and Break-Resistant